By accessing Harmonic Hearts forums, you agree to the following terms.
- You agree not to post any vulgar, slanderous, hateful, or sexually-orientated material. Doing so may lead to you being banned.
- You agree that Harmonic Hearts has the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic at any time.
- You agree to any information you have entered to being stored in a database. Harmonic Hearts shall not be held responsible for any hacking attempt that may lead to the data being compromised.
- The Forum Rules and Guidelines form part of these terms. Agreeing to these terms indicates that you have read and agree with the Forum Rules and Guidelines.
If you agree to these terms, click below to be taken to the registration form:
Once your application has been processed, you will receive an email with a temporary password to log into your account.
- Log in to your account.
- Click on your username at the top right of the board, then select "User Control Panel."
- Click on the Profile tab, then click "Edit Account Settings" in the sidebar. Enter your new password and your current password (the temporary one that you received in the email).
- You can also set your personal preferences in the UCP.